The Fundamental Angle offers insight that will allow you to explore the world beyond the “Technicals“.
Fundamentals are a foundation upon which to build….
In an era dominated by chart reading and technical indicators, there is an opportunity to increase your returns with the simple focus on Fundamentals.
- The evolution of central clearing and lower barriers to entry have created a generation of market participants that have gotten away from fundamental analysis
- But, fundamental analysis is exactly what professionals use to determine if current market price has deviated too far from its underlying value. They use this analysis to exploit market moves that are driven by things like sentiment or chart patterns.
Whether you are just starting out, looking to trade a new market, or increase your edge in an existing market, you can move up the learning curve quickly with insight and information that will help you:
- Understand the key drivers of value and price and which drivers hold more weight
- Develop a daily discipline of information gathering
- Increase your skill at interpreting the data
In addition, you will can gain insight from weekly topics such as:
- What is the nature of the contract you are trading?
- Do you understand the impact of the “Firm with Liquidated Damages” nature of most exchange-traded futures?
- Suppliers tend to buy Firm w/liquidated damages. Producers tend to Sell ‘non’ Firm.
- Who takes that risk between the two and how might that impact the market?
- Where is the next catalyst coming from and how will I recognize it?
- With the changing nature of production, Hub contracts may offer less and less ‘information’ about underlying fundamentals
Information is overwhelmingly available. Learn how to avoid the noise.